Low Voltage Lighting Control Modules
In Line Dimmer Module for Low Voltage LED Lighting
Enjoy power and convenience at your fingertips!
- The fast and simple way to add deep, smooth dimming to low voltage lighting systems
- Wide dimming range 100% to <1%
- Standard DC barrel jack input / output connectors
- 5, 7 & 10 Year Warranty Options
Instructions for Use:
- Use the In Line Dimmer with power supplies that are approved for Low Voltage lighting systems only.
- Disconnect the main power to the power supply before wiring.
- Suitable for indoor use. Direct wire with DC jack only.
- 120V AC power to the LED power supply must be disconnected at all times during installation.
- Total wattage of all LED ﬁxtures used must not exceed the watt rating of this dimmer.
- Connect output of low voltage power supply using DC Jack connector to the input of this dimmer.
- Connect DC jack connector from the low voltage lighting system to output side of the dimmer.
- Make sure dimmer is connected to low voltage side of power supply.
- Turn on the power supply.
- All wiring must be in accordance with national and local electrical codes.
Model Number: TA150W24VDIM
Wide Dimming Range: 100% to <1%
Dimming Type: Electronic Low Voltage
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Max Wattage: 150W
Load Capability: 6.25A Max.
Load Type: LED Lighting
Available Colors: Black, White, Custom